The January 6, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on January 4, 2005 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero (17:06)
- Funaki (c) defeated Akio to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (3:11)
- Kurt Angle defeated Brian Black in a Kurt Angle Invitational Match (0:26)
- Doug Basham (w/ Danny Basham) defeated Rob Van Dam (w/ Rey Mysterio) (5:42)
- Heidenreich & Paul Heyman vs. The Undertaker ended in a No Contest in a Two On One Handicap Match (6:25)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.