The January 27, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on January 25, 2005 at the Alltel Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Booker T, Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio defeated Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak & Orlando Jordan (14:50)
- John Cena (c) defeated Kenzo Suzuki to retain the WWE United States Championship (5:09)
- Paul London defeated Funaki and Shannon Moore and Spike Dudley in a Four Way Royal Rumble Qualifying Match (4:38)
- John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Kurt Angle ended in a draw in a Last Man Standing Match (19:25)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.