The January 1, 2004 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on December 30, 2003 at the Laredo Entertainment Center in Laredo, Texas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rey Mysterio defeated Tajiri (w/ Akio & Sakoda) (c) to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (13:52)
- Bradshaw defeated Rhyno (2:23)
- Chris Benoit & John Cena defeated The FBI (Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli & Nunzio) in an Enter The Royal Rumble Winners Three On Two Handicap Match (6:55)
- The Big Show defeated Hardcore Holly by DQ (4:58)
- Big Show was the WWE United States Champion at the time of this match.
- The World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) defeated Los Guerreros (Chavo Guerrero & Eddie Guerrero) (5:49)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.