Infierno en el Ring 2012 (Spanish for "Inferno in the Ring") was an annual professional wrestling major event produced by Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL), which took place on July 19, 2013 in Arena México, Mexico City, Mexico. The 2013 Infierno en el Ring replaced CMLL's regularly scheduled Friday night Super Viernes show. The 2013 Infierno en el Ring was the fifth show actuallly promoted under that name, the 15th time CMLL have promoted an Infierno en el Ring cage match as part of their events. The main event of the show was the eponymous Infierno en el Ring match that CMLL traditionally has traditionally held approximately once a year. The Infierno en el Ring match is a multi-person Steel Cage match contested under Lucha de Apuesta, or bet match, rules which means that the loser of the match would be forced to unmask or have their hair shaved off per Lucha Libre traditions. At the 2013 event 10 wrestlers participated, all unmasked, making it one of the few Infierno en el Ring matches to only have wrestlers risk their hair on the outcome of the match. The participants included Averno, Blue Panther, Brazo de Plata, Maximo, Mr. Águila, Negro Casas, Rey Bucanero, Rey Escorpión, Rush and Shocker. In the end Shocker defeated Mr. Águila to win the match.
The event featured six professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they competed in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- Diamante, El Sagrado and Tritón defeated Los Cancerberos del Infierno (Arkángel de la Muerte and Skándalo) and Puma in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- Dalys la Caribeña, Goya Kong and Marcela defeated Tiffany and Las Ladies de Polanco (Princesa Blanca and Princesa Sugehit) in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- Los Hijos del Averno (Ephesto and Mephisto) and Niebla Roja defeated La Mascara, Stuka, Jr. and Titán in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- Comandante Pierroth and La Peste Negra (El Felino and Mr. Niebla) defeated Atlantis, Diamante Azul and Thunder in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- Místico II, Máscara Dorada Valiente defeated Los Guerreros del Infierno (Euforia and Último Guerrero) and Volador Jr. in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- Averno, Blue Panther, Brazo de Plata, Maximo, Negro Casas, Rey Bucanero, Rey Escorpión and Rush defeated Mr. Águila and Shocker in a 10-man Infierno en el Ring Steel cage match
Order of elimination
|6||Brazo de Plata|