Infierno en el Ring 2012 (Spanish for "Inferno in the Ring") was an annual professional wrestling major event produced by Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL), which took place on June 29, 2012 in Arena México, Mexico City, Mexico. The 2012 Infierno en el Ring replaced CMLL's regularly scheduled Friday night Super Viernes show. The 2012 Infierno en el Ring was the fourth show under that name, the 14th time CMLL have promoted an Infierno en el Ring cage match and the first time it featured women competing in the main event. The main event of the show was the eponymous Infierno en el Ring match that CMLL traditionally has traditionally held approximately once a year and which has headlined its own specific show since 2008. The Infierno en el Ring match is a multi-person Steel Cage match contested under Lucha de Apuesta, or bet match, rules which means that the loser of the match would be forced to unmask or have their hair shaved off per Lucha Libre traditions. At the 2012 event 10 women participated, risking either their mask, (La Seductora and Goya Kong) or their hair (La Amapola, Estrellita, Dark Angel, Lady Apache, Tiffany, Marcela, Dalys la Caribeña and Princesa Blanca).
- Metalico and Starman defeated Los Cancerberos del Infierno (Cancerbero and Raziel) by Disqualification in a Best two-out-of-three falls tag team match
- Rey Cometa, El Sagrado and Stuka, Jr. defeated Misterioso, Jr., Puma King and Virus in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- Diamante Azul, Maximo and Rush defeated Volador, Jr., Rey Bucanero and Mr. Águila in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- Los Guerreros del Infierno (Último Guerrero and Dragon Rojo, Jr. and Euforia) defeated La Sombra, Atlantis and Titan in a Best two-out-of-three falls Six-man tag team match
- La Amapola, Estrellita, Dark Angel, Lady Apache, Tiffany, Marcela, La Seductora and Dalys la Caribeña defeated Goya Kong and Princesa Blanca in a Infierno en el Ring Steel Cage match
- Princesa Blanca defeated Goya Kong in a Lucha de Apuesta Mask vs. Mask match