- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Franky the Mobster defeated Kevin Steen in a Number One Contender's Match for the IWS championship (18:50)
- The Untouchables (Dan Paysan & Jimmy Stone) and Giant Tiger defeated 2.0 (Shane Matthews & Jagged) and Twiggy in a wXw 16 Carat Gold Qualifying Match (17:22)
- Stipulation: The wrestler who wins the match with a pin or submission earns the right to fly to Germany to represent the IWS (and Canada) in wXw’s 16 Karat Gold Tournament
- Dan Paysan will represent the IWS at the 16 Karat Gold Tournament
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.