Juicio Final 2001 (Spanish for "Final Justice") was a professional wrestling Pay-Per-View (PPV) show event produced by Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) that took place on March 30, 2001 in Arena México, Mexico City, Mexico. The show featured six matches in total with the main event of the show being a Lucha de Apuesta, hair vs. mask match. The match saw Perro Aguayo put his hair on the line and Universo 2000 "bet" his mask on the outcome of the match. The show featured four Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team matches including a match for the Mexican National Trios Championship and a Mini-Estrella Tag team match.
The event featured six professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they compete in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Tzuki and Ultimo Dragoncito defeated El Fierito and Pierrothito
- Astro Rey, Jr., Pantera and El Felino defeated Rencor Latino, Arkangel de la Muerte and Veneno
- Atlantis, Brazo de Plata and Negro Casas defeated Dr. Wagner, Jr., Scorpio, Jr. and Apolo Dantés
- Olímpico, Safari and Mr. Niebla defeated Blue Panther, Fuerza Guerrera and El Signo (c) to win the Mexican National Trios Championship
- El Satánico, Shocker and Black Warrior defeated Los Guerreros del Infierno (Último Guerrero, Rey Bucanero and Tarzan Boy)
- Universo 2000 defeated Perro Aguayo in a Lucha de Apuesta, mask vs. hair match. As a result of the match Perro Aguayo was shaved bald after the match.