Hardcore Justice 2010 (stylized HardCORE Justice) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), which took place on August 8, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the sixth event under the Hard Justice chronology and the eighth event of the 2010 TNA pay-per-view schedule.
Hardcore Justice featured seven wrestling matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. This year, TNA changed the event's name from Hard Justice to Hardcore Justice in honor of the ECW reunion show theme that it adopted. Wrestlers were portrayed as villains, heroes or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated into a wrestling match or series of matches. The show was originally going to be main evented by a match between Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn. However, the match had to be cancelled when Lynn pulled out due to a back injury. The replacement main event was Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The FBI (Tracy Smothers, Little Guido, & Tony Luke) (w/ Sal E. Graziano) defeated Kid Kash, Simon Diamond, & Johnny Swinger (10:43)
- 2 Cold Scorpio defeated CW Anderson (6:46)
- Stevie Richards (w/ The Blue Guy & Hollywood Nova) defeated P.J. Polaco (6:31)
- Rhino defeated Al Snow & Brother Runt in a Three Way Dance Match (5:49)
- Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) (w/ Joel Gertner) defeated Axl Rotten & Kahoneys in a tag team Street Fight (11:55)
- Raven defeated Tommy Dreamer (16:59)
- Rob Van Dam (w/ Bill Alphonso) defeated Sabu (w/ Bill Alphonso) (17:12)
Other on-screen talent
|2010 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-views|
| Genesis • Against All Odds • Destination X • Lockdown • Sacrifice • Slammiversary|
Victory Road • Hardcore Justice • No Surrender • Bound for Glory • Turning Point • Final Resolution
|2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012|