- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Shane Douglas defeated Mikey Whipwreck (11:33)
- The FBI (JT Smith & Little Guido) (w/ Salvatore Bellomo) defeated The Dudleys (Big Dick Dudley & Buh Buh Ray Dudley) (w/ Chubby Dudley, DW Dudley & Sign Guy Dudley) by DQ
- Taz defeated Paul Varelans in a Shootfight Rules Match (2:24)
- Raven (c) defeated Terry Gordy to retain the ECW World Heavyweight Championship
- The Eliminators (John Kronus & Perry Saturn) (c) vs. The Gangstas (Mustafa & New Jack) ended in a No Contest in a ECW Tag Team Championship
- The Eliminators (John Kronus & Perry Saturn) (c) vs. The Bruise Brothers (Don Harris & Ron Harris) ended in a No Contest in a ECW Tag Team Championship Match
- Axl Rotten & Hack Myers vs. The Samoan Gangsta Party (Mack Daddy Kane & Samu) ended in a No Contest
- Chris Jericho defeated Pitbull 2 (w/ Francine) (c) to win the ECW World Television Championship (12:09)
- Tommy Dreamer (w/ Beulah & Kimona) defeated Brian Lee in a Weapons Match (9:02)
- Sabu defeated Rob Van Dam (19:40)
|1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1999 • 2000|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.