The Halifax Forum is an arena and multi-purpose facility in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It was built in 1927 to replace the old Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition, which was badly damaged a decade prior in 1917 in Halifax Explosion.
Upon its opening it became the first arena east of Montreal to have its hockey rink made entirely out of artificial ice. Because of this distinction it has been home to multiple hockey teams over the years. It was the home to the Nova Scotia Voyageurs of the AHL until 1978 when they moved to the Halifax Metro Centre. It now is the home to Saint Mary's University hockey teams as well ad midget hockey teams and the preseason ice for the Mooseheads of the Quebec Junior Hockey League.
- WWF House Show - November 4, 1987.
- WWF House Show - January 24, 1988.
- WWF House Show - February 27, 1988.
- WWF House Show - July 2, 1988.
- WWF House Show - February 10, 1989.
- WWF House Show - July 1, 1989.
- WWF House Show - September 16, 1989.
- WWF House Show - August 5, 1990.