Héroes Inmortales VIII (Spanish for "Immortal Heroes Eight") was a professional wrestling event produced by the Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) promotion. The event, which commemorated the eight anniversary of the death of AAA founder Antonio Peña, took place on October 12, 2014, at Domo San Luis in San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí, Mexico and was taped for future television transmission. The event was headlined by El Mesías and El Patrón Alberto facing El Hijo del Perro Aguayo and El Texano, Jr., and also featured the annual Copa Antonio Peña.
The event featured five professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as "rudos" in Mexico) or fan favorites ("técnicos" in Mexico) as they follow a series of tension-building events, which culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dinastía, Fabi Apache, Niño Hamburguesa & Pimpinela Escarlata defeated Eterno, Mamba, Mini Abismo Negro & Taya Valkyrie in a Mixed Eight Man Tag Team Match
- El Hijo del Fantasma (c) defeated Aero Star and Angelico and Bengala and Jack Evans and Joe Lider and Steve Pain and Super Fly in an Eight Way Ladder match to retain the AAA Cruiserweight Championship
- Los Hell Brothers (Averno, Chessman & Cibernetico) defeated Los Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown & Psycho Clown) in a Six Man Tag Team Street Fight
- Myzteziz defeated Australian Suicide and Blue Demon Jr. and El Zorro and Fenix and La Parka II and Pentagon Jr. and Villano IV in a Copa Antonio Pena 2014 Eight Man Royal Rumble Lumberjack Match