Guilty as Charged 2001 took place on January 7, 2001 from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, New York. This was the final nationally and globally broadcast event held by the original and independent ECW before it filed for bankruptcy two months later.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Bilvis Wesley defeated Mike Bell in a dark match
- Jerry Lynn & Cyrus defeated Joey Matthews & Christian York (3:00)
- Danny Doring & Roadkill defeated Hot Commodity (EZ Money & Julio Dinero) (with Chris Hamrick & Elektra) (10:06)
- Nova defeated Chris Hamrick (w/ Elektra) (7:47)
- Tommy Dreamer defeated CW Anderson in an "I Quit" match (14:09)
- Unholy Alliance (Mikey Whipwreck & Yoshihiro Tajiri) (w/ The Sinister Minister) defeated Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke (with Sal E. Graziano) and Super Crazy & Kid Kash in an three-way dance elimination tag match (13:29)
- Simon Diamond (with Francine) & Johnny Swinger (with The Blue Boy & Jasmine ) fought Balls Mahoney & Chilly Willy to a no contest (1:00)
- The Sandman defeated Steve Corino (c) (with Jack Victory) and Justin Credible (with Francine) in a Tables, Ladders, Chairs, & Canes match to win the ECW Championship (13:20)
- Rhino defeated The Sandman (c) to win the ECW Championship (1:25)
- Rob Van Dam defeated Jerry Lynn (19:30)
|Guilty as Charged|
|1999 • 2000 • 2001|
|2001 Extreme Championship Wrestling events|