The February 8, 1987 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 27, 1987 at the Lee Civic Center in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Koko B. Ware defeated Jimmy Jack Funk (2:56)
- Jake Roberts defeated David Gold (1:11)
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (w/ Johnny V) defeated Don Driggers & SD Jones (1:58)
- Adrian Adonis (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Mario Mancini (1:13)
- The Can-Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tom Zenk) defeated Iron Mike Sharpe & Steve Lombardi (4:21)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.