The February 7, 2015 Edition of WCWC on PDX-TV is the 38th episode of television show of the West Coast Wrestling Connection. It was taped on November 16, 2014 in the Bob White Theatre in Portland, Oregon.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dan Joseph defeated Matt Striker (2:38)
- Hammerstone (w/ The Grappler) (c) defeated Remy Marcel to retain the WCWC Pacific Northwest Championship (3:06)
- Danny Duggan defeated Maxwell Chicago (w/ Mr. Tubbs) (4:15)
- Mikey O'Shea defeated Bryce Harrison (w/ The Grappler) by DQ (4:26)
- Gangrel (c) defeated Darin Corbin to retain the WCWC Legacy Championship (8:05)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.