Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Chyna, Gerald Brisco, Pat Patterson begin the show in the ring. Vince announces that Chyna will team with Kane against Triple H & X-Pac at St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Also at the PPV, The Rock will face off against Mankind for the WWF World Title. Vince promises a Rock victory. On the subject of Steve Austin, Vince states that Austin is scared of him because of what happened at the Royal Rumble. He books a match between Mankind and Steve Austin as a pre-St. Valentine's Day Massacre warmup match.
Too Much score a tag team victory over Kurrgan and Golga of the Oddities. They were helped by Droz who lured Giant Silva away from ringside and by Disciples of Apocalypse who attacked Golga behind the ref's back.
Backstage Chyna laces up her boots.
In a pre-taped video interview Michael Cole asks what Al Snow will do to regain the hardcore title. Snow hits himself with various weapons and launches himself through a table. He vows revenge on Jesse James.
Ken Shamrock charges backstage and assaults Venis then carries off Ryan after she said that she loves Venis.
Chyna paces backstage.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Too Much (Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor) defeated The Oddities (Golga & Kurrgan) (w/ George Steele & Giant Silva) (2:19)
- Christopher defeated Golga after Disciples of Apocalypse interfered
- The Godfather (w/ Hoes) defeated Ken Shamrock (1:52)
- Luna defeated Jacqueline (2:21)
- Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett (c) (w/ Debra McMichaels) defeated D-Generation X (Triple H & X-Pac) and D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry to retain the WWF World Tag Team Championship (7:41)
- X-Pac defeated Brown after Jarrett hit Brown with his championship belt.
- Hart defeated Triple H after Chyna interfered.