February 7, 1961 Edition of NWA Southwest Sports is a Professional wrestling event of World Class Wrestling Association & National Wrestling Alliance which took place at the Dallas Sportatorium in Dallas, Texas on February 7, 1961.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Sputnik Monroe defeated Joey Aitken
- Tony Borne defeated Alex Perez
- Bull Curry vs. Danny McShain ended in a Double DQ
- Pepper Gomez defeated Tosh Togo
- Dan Manoukian (c) vs. Ciclon Negro ended in a Draw to retain the NWA Texas Heavyweight Championship
- Duke Keomuka defeated Dory Dixon in a Best Of Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- World Class Wrestling Association Event history
- World Class Wrestling Association
- National Wrestling Alliance
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.