The February 16, 1992 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 27, 1992 at the Municipal Auditorium in Lubbock, Texas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- El Matador defeated Dale Wolfe (1:58)
- The Mountie (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Terry Daniels (1:29)
- Jim Duggan & Sgt. Slaughter defeated Brian Elmore & The Brooklyn Brawler (2:12)
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeated Ed Robinson (1:12)
- Bret Hart defeated BA Dalton (1:25)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.