The February 16, 1991 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on January 28, 1991 at the Macon Coliseum in Macon, Georgia.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Tito Santana defeated Ted Oates (1:58)
- The Mountie (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Sonny Blaze (1:20)
- The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs & Jerry Sags) defeated Demolition (Crush & Smash), Power and Glory (Hercules & Paul Roma), The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke), The Legion Of Doom (Animal & Hawk), The Orient Express (Kato & Tanaka) & The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) in a WWF World Tag Team Title #1 Contendership Battle Royal (6:19)
- The Texas Tornado defeated Darryl Woodworth (1:32)
- Rick Martel defeated Tommy Landell (1:15)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.