The February 15, 1993 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand, which was taped on February 1, 1993. This episode aired from the Grand Ballroom at the Manhattan Center Studios (a small New York Theater).
|1||The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner) defeated Bobby Who and Glen Ruth||Tag Team Match||03:32|
|2||Yokozuna (with Mr. Fuji) defeated Ross Greenberg||Singles Match||02:01|
|3||Razor Ramon defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion Shawn Michaels, Kamala, Iron Mike Sharpe, Bob Backlund, Kimchee, The Bezerker, Tatanka, Owen Hart, Damien Demento, El Matador, Terry Taylor, Koko B. Ware, Typhoon, Skinner and Giant Gonzales||16 Man Battle Royal||15:03|
|4||Brutus Beefcake defeated WWF Tag Team Champion Ted DiBiase, Sr. (with Jimmy Hart) by DQ||Singles Match||04:26|
- Featured opening comments from Brutus Beefcake and Ted Dibiase about their match scheduled for later in the show.
- Included a WrestleMania IX Report discussing the three matches already announced for the event.
- Featured a 'Special Report' segment focusing on last week's challenge between Yokozuna and Jim Duggan from WWF Superstars.
- Included footage from the previous weekend's WWF Superstars of Giant Gonzalez in a 3-on-1 handicap match, and the announcement that Gonzalez had been removed from the 16-man Battle Royal after all the participants said they wouldn't compete in it if Gonzalez was involved.
- Featured a closing segment where it was announced there had been no major damage to Brutus Beefcake, with a hint that Hulk Hogan was likely to appear on the following week's show after what happened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.