The Erie Insurance Arena (originally known as Erie Civic Center and later, Louis J. Tullio Arena) is a multi-purpose indoor arena in the downtown area of Erie, Pennsylvania.
The Arena is both a major music venue for northern Pennsylvania as well as a sports hub. It opened its doors with a Beach Boys concert in 1983. Since then other major acts like KISS, Alice Cooper, and Cher have performed. Other events in the sports entertainment genre like pro wrestling, Harlem Globtrotters and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus have performed over the years.
However the main draw of the Arena is the sports. It is the current home to the Erie BayHawks of the NBA's G League, formerly D League and the Erie Otters of the Ontario Hockey League. Other teams such as Erie Explosion and Erie Freeze of Indoor football and the Erie Panthers of the ECHL have at one point been tenants. Women's post season tournament hockey has been held in the arena both the DII Elite 8 in 2014, and the 2011 Frozen Four Finals of the NCAA DI field.
- Wrestling Challenge - September 8, 1991.
- Wrestling Challenge - September 15, 1991.
- Wrestling Challenge - September 22, 1991.
- WCW Saturday Night - December 13 , 1997.
- WCW Saturday Night - December 20, 1997.
- Thunder - January 12, 2000.
- Thunder - September 20, 2000.
- WWF House Show - January 10, 1985.
- WWF House Show - August 9, 1986.
- WWF House Show - October 8, 1986.
- WWF House Show - June 22, 1987.
- WWF House Show - August 20, 1987.
- WWF House Show - October 17, 1987.
- WWF House Show - December 5, 1987.
- WWF House Show - May 12, 1988.
- WWF House Show - March 24, 1989.
- WWF House Show - November 3, 1989.