To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Edmonton is the capital of the Canadian province of Alberta and is the province's second-largest city. Edmonton is located on the North Saskatchewan River and is the centre of the Edmonton Capital Region, which is surrounded by the central region of the province.
The city and its census metropolitan area had populations of 730,372 and 1,034,945 as of the 2006 Census respectively, making it the northernmost North American city with a metropolitan population over one million. The city's 2009 civic census showed a population of 782,439, while Statistics Canada estimated its metropolitan population at 1,155,383 in 2009, making it the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the nation. A resident of Edmonton is known as an Edmontonian.
The majority of Edmonton's metropolitan population lives within the City of Edmonton rather than in the surrounding suburban municipalities. Historically Edmonton was surrounded by few other urban municipalities and many of the nearby settlements that did exist were absorbed through amalgamation or annexation. Edmonton annexed a significant amount of land up until the early 1980s, and as such it has sustained much of the region's suburban growth within the city.
- WWF House Show - January 24, 1985.
- WWF House Show - February 26, 1985.
- WWF House Show - August 27, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - July 27, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - August 3, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - August 10, 1991.
- RAW - July 7, 1997.
- SmackDown - May 31, 2001.
- RAW - May 27, 2002.
- Backlash 2004 - April 18, 2004.
- SmackDown - June 2, 2005.
- ECW - August 11, 2009.
- SmackDown - August 14, 2009.
- NXT - October 19, 2010.
- SmackDown - October 22, 2010.
- RAW - August 22, 2011.
- Main Event - May 29, 2013.
- Edmonton on Wikipedia