J. S. Dorton Arena is a 7,610-seat multi-purpose arena located in Raleigh, North Carolina, on the grounds of the North Carolina State Fair. It originally opened its doors to the public in 1952.
Architecturally it is a unique venue unlike no other. ts design features a steel cable supported saddle-shaped roof in tension, held up by parabolic concrete arches. It was the first structure in the world to use a cable-supported roof. The outer walls of the arena support next to no weight at all, giving it a unique elliptical design to great the public.
The longest-running tenant of the Arena was the Raleigh IceCaps of the ECHL. Other teams that have called the venue home have included the Carolina Cougars of the ABA, Raleigh Bullfrogs of the GBA, Raleigh Rebels of Indoor football and since 2006 the Carolina Rollergirls of Roller Derby.
- NWA-WCW House Show - February 8, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - March 23, 1989.
- NWA-WCW The Great American Bash Tour 1989 Night 5 - June 26, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - January 5, 1990.
- NWA-WCW House Show - January 22, 1990.
- NWA-WCW House Show - May 30, 1990.
- NWA-WCW House Show - August 9, 1990.
- NWA-WCW House Show - September 20, 1990.