Denver Auditorium Arena was an indoor arena located in Denver, Colorado. It was constructed as the Denver Municipal Auditorium in 1908 to be the site of the 1908 Democratic National Convention. When it opened it was second only to Madison Square Garden for venue size in the United States.
Over the years the Auditorium hosted a wide range of events from Opera to conventions; theater to exhibitions. It was the original home of the Denver Rockets/ Nuggets before they moved in 1975 to the McNichols Sports Arena. It was a frequent stop of both the AWA and the WWF when they made visits to Denver. The biggest event to take place at the Auditorium the first North American concert for Led Zepplin in 1968. Ultimately the arena portion of the building was torn down in 1990 to make room for a new Opera House.
- WWF House Show - February 27, 1988.
- WWF House Show - May 22, 1988.
- WWF House Show - July 17, 1988.
- WWF House Show - September 30, 1988.
- WWF House Show - November 4, 1988.
- WWF House Show - December 16, 1988.
- Denver Auditorium Arena on Wikipedia