The December 9, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on December 4, 2005 at the Colonial Center in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rey Mysterio defeated John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) via DQ (2:37)
- Super Crazy (w/ Juventud & Psicosis) defeated Mercury (w/ Melina & Nitro) (4:00)
- The Boogeyman defeated Ray Gordy (0:57)
- Booker T (w/ Sharmell)  defeated Chris Benoit  in a WWE United States Championship Best Of Seven Series Match #3 (18:53)
- Bobby Lashley defeated William Regal (w/ Paul Burchill) (2:05)
- Batista & Rey Mysterio defeated John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan (w/ Jillian Hall) (15:39)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.