The December 9, 2004 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on December 7, 2004 at the Bi-LO Center in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Funaki defeated Akio, Billy Kidman, Chavo Guerrero, Nunzio, Paul London and Shannon Moore in a WWE Cruiserweight Title No. # 1 Contendership Battle Royal (5:18)
- Charlie Haas vs. Jesus (w/ Carlito Caribbean Cool) in a street fight ended in a no contest
- Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam defeated Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree (c) to win the WWE Tag Team Championship (12:00)
- The Big Show defeated Mark Jindrak (w/ Kurt Angle & Luther Reigns) by DQ (3:42)
- Booker T, Eddie Guerrero & The Undertaker defeated The Cabinet (Danny Basham, Doug Basham, John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan) in a Four On Three Handicap Match
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.