- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Godwinns (Henry Godwinn & Phineas Godwinn) (w/ Billy Gunn & The Road Dogg) vs. The Legion Of Doom (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) ended in a no contest
- Dude Love defeated Billy Gunn (w/ The Road Dogg) (3:40)
- Flash Funk defeated Kurrgan (w/ The Jackyl) by disqualification (2:36)
- Los Boricuas (Jose Estrada & Miguel Perez) (w/ Jesus Castillo & Savio Vega) defeated The Disciples of Apocalypse (8-Ball & Skull) (4:45)
- Jeff Jarrett defeated Vader by Count Out (0:40)
- Salvatore Sincere defeated Marc Mero by Count Out (0:46)
- Prior to the match, Mero referred to Sincere as a "jobber" and revealed his real name to be Tom Brandi. This was Brandi's first WWF victory, as Mero had stormed out of the ring with Sable; Sable had again infuriated Mero by removing her potato sack and stripping down to a bathing suit, which led to the count out.
- Dark Match: Steve Austin, The Legion of Doom (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) & The Undertaker defeated The Nation Of Domination (D-Lo Brown, Faarooq, Kama Mustafa & The Rock)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.