The December 5, 2002 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on December 3, 2002 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Albert defeated Rey Mysterio (2:52)
- Crash defeated Jamie Noble (2:03)
- Bill DeMott defeated Funaki (2:30)
- Billy Kidman (c) defeated Chavo Guerrero to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (7:42)
- Kurt Angle defeated Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Edge in a Fatal Four Way Elimination match to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Championship (23:15)
- Chris Benoit eliminated Eddie Guerrero (5:29)
- Edge eliminated Chris Benoit (7:12)
- Kurt Angle eliminated Edge (23:15)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.