The December 3, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on November 2, 1989 at the Kansas Coliseum in Wichita, Kansas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jake Roberts defeated Al Burke (2:44)
- The Bolsheviks (Boris Zhukov & Nikolai Volkoff) defeated Scott Colton & Tom Fuller (2:21)
- Jimmy Snuka defeated Mike Scarberry (1:51)
- Bad News Brown defeated Mike Justice (2:01)
- Dino Bravo (w/ Jimmy Hart & The Canadian Earthquake) defeated Paul Roma (1:36)
- Rick Martel (w/ Slick) defeated Red Tyler (2:56)
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeated Barry Horowitz & Dave Wagner (2:48)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.