- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bam Bam Bigelow (w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink) defeated Van Van Horne (2:23)
- The One Man Gang (w/ Slick) defeated Tom Horn (1:47)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Rick Gantner (2:16)
- The Honky Tonk Man (c) (w/ Jimmy Hart & Peggy Sue) defeated Brady Boone to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (1:35)
- The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Islanders (Haku & Tama) (w/ Bobby Heenan) ended in a No Contest; the Islanders jumped the Bulldogs from behind before the match before grabbing Matilda the Wonder Dog and taking her to the back part of the arena. (On television, viewers were told that the Islanders had taken her to an unknown location and (implied to have been) abandoned.)
- Rick Rude defeated Jerry Allen (0:49)
- The Ultimate Warrior defeated Rick Renslow (1:43)
- The "Matilda the Wonder Dog is kidnapped" angle, involving the feuding British Bulldogs and The Islanders was intended to have The New Dream Team in the heel roles. However, Greg "the Hammer" Valentine -- already objecting to his continued teaming with Dino Bravo, with whom he legitimately did not get along and had poor chemistry with -- threatened to resign if he and Bravo were made to participate in the angle. Valentine does not participate in the series of tapings in Tampa, and the WWF agrees to dissolve the Dream Team, pairing Valentine with Jimmy Hart and Bravo with WWF undercard wrestler Frenchy Martin. The Islanders are given the storyline and agree to the feud.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.