The December 20, 1992 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on November 23, 1992 at the Erie Civic Center in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeated Duane Gill (1:52)
- The Headshrinkers (Fatu & Samu) (w/ Afa) defeated Dave Morgan & Matt Williams (2:06)
- Marty Jannetty defeated John Rechner (2:29)
- Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Mike Holland (2:23)
- The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs & Jerry Sags) defeated Chris Allen & Gus Kantarakis (2:25)
- Razor Ramon defeated John Paul (2:46)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.