Death Before Dishonor IX was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Ring of Honor (ROH). It took place on September 17, 2011 at the Grand Ballroom of the Manhattan Center in the New York City borough of Manhattan.
Death Before Dishonor IX featured professional wrestling matches that involved different wrestlers from existing, scripted feuds and storylines with wrestlers portrayed as villains or heroes, or more ambiguous characters in scripted contests that build tension and culminate in a wrestling match on the pay per view.
On August 3, 2011, Ring of Honor's official website announced that ROH would have their next online pay per view event in New York City.
- Pre-show: Andy Ridge defeated Grizzly Redwood in a Survival of the Fittest 2011 Qualifying match (7:11)
- The Embassy (Rhino and Tommaso Ciampa) (w/ Prince Nana, Ernesto Osiris, Princess Mia and R.D. Evans) defeated Homicide and Jay Lethal (10:15)
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Mike Bennett (with Bob Evans) (10:54)
- The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) defeated Future Shock (Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly) and The Bravado Brothers (Harlem and Lancelot) in a Three-Way Elimination Tag Team match (10:51)
- El Generico vs. Jimmy Jacobs ended in a No Contest (12:00)
- Charlie Haas defeated Michael Elgin (w/ Truth Martini) (12:42)
- Eddie Edwards defeated Roderick Strong (w/ Truth Martini) in a The "Ringmaster Challenge" – Two Out of Three Falls Match (42:45)
- The All Night Express (Kenny King and Rhett Titus) defeated The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) in a Ladder War III to determine the number one contenders for the ROH World Tag Team Championship at Glory By Honor X (27:54)