- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Antonio Honda & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao (10:54)
- Masa Takanashi (c) defeated Yasu Urano, MIKAMI, Michael Nakazawa, Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Gota Ihashi, Kazuki Hirata, Guanchulo, DJ Nira and Hoshitango in a Battle Royal to win the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship (10:00)
- Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Masa Takanashi (c) with a Figure Four Necklock to become the 981st Champion (4:18)
- Guanchulo defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga (c) with a Figure Four Necklock to become the 982nd Champion (4:19)
- Gota Ihashi defeated Guanchulo (c) with a Figure Four Necklock to become the 983rd Champion (4:20)
- Kazuki Hirata defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with a Figure Four Necklock to become the 984th Champion (4:21)
- Michael Nakazawa defeated Kazuki Hirata (c) with the Venom Maker to become the 985th Champion (4:37)
- Hoshitango defeated Michael Nakazawa (c) with the Argentine Backbreaker to become the 986th Champion (4:57)
- Yasu Urano defeated Hoshitango (c) with a Cradle to become the 987th Champion (6:00)
- Masa Takanashi defeated Yasu Urano (c) with the Bacchus to become the 988th Champion (8:48)
- Yoshiko & Toru Owashi defeated Saki Akai & Makoto Oishi (9:05)
- KUDO defeated Danshoku Dino (13:27)
- Sanshiro Takagi & Hikaru Sato defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Akito (15:18)
- Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi) defeated Yankee Two Kenju (Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto) (c) and Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo (16:38) in a Three-Way Match to win the DDT KO-D Tag Team Championship.
- HARASHIMA (c) defeated Shigehiro Irie to retain the DDT KO-D Openweight Championship (21:42)
- Yasu Urano defeated Masa Takanashi (c) to win the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship (2:58)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.