The D.C. Armory is an armory and a 10,000-seat multi-purpose arena in the eastern United States, located in Washington, D.C., east of the U.S. Capitol building. The Armory sereves as the headquarters, armory, and training facility for the District of Columbia National Guard. During WWII it was the location the FBI Identification Division used to house fingerprint records for the vast number of new recruits.
Due to its location it has been host to inauguration balls for various presidents from Truman up to current time. The biggest such was in 1961 for John F Kennedy which had such acts performing as Frank Sinatra, Harry Belafonte, Milton Berle, Leonard Bernstein, Joey Bishop, Nat King Cole, Tony Curtis and many others.
On the sports side it was the home to the The Washington Diplomats of the North American Soccer League; The Georgetown Hoyas Men's basketball team from 1947 to 1949; and the DC Rollergirls of Women's Flat Track Derby Association since 2008.
- WWF House Show - February 11, 1989.
- WWF House Show - May 5, 1989.
- WWF House Show - September 10, 1989.
- WWF House Show - October 8, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - October 20, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - December 9, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - April 6, 1990.
- NWA Capital Combat - May 19, 1990