Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Muscogee County, Georgia, United States, with which it is consolidated. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 189,885. It is the principal city of the Columbus, Georgia metropolitan area, which had a 2011 estimated population of 301,439, according to the US Census. It joins with the Auburn, Alabama metropolitan area to form the Columbus, Georgia-Auburn, Alabama Combined Statistical Area, which had a 2011 estimated population of 466,089. It is the third largest city and fourth largest metropolitan area in the state, and also the 123rd largest city in the United States.
- WWF House Show - May 12, 1988.
- Nitro - September 9, 1996.
- Thunder - March 5, 1998.
- Thunder - July 5, 2000.
- Smackdown - February 10, 2006.
- Velocity - February 11, 2006.
- ECW - September 5, 2006.
- Smackdown - December 12, 2014.
- Tribute to the Troops 2014 - December 17, 2014.