To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Columbia is the state capital and largest city in the U.S. state of South Carolina. The population was 129,272 according to the 2010 census. Columbia is the county seat of Richland County, but a portion of the city extends into neighboring Lexington County. The city is the center of a metropolitan statistical area of 767,598, the largest within the state. The name Columbia was a poetic term for the Americas derived from Christopher Columbus.
Located 13 miles (21 km) northwest of South Carolina's geographic center, Columbia is the primary city of the Midlands region of South Carolina, which comprises several counties in the central portion of the state. The city lies at the confluence of two rivers, the Saluda and the Broad, which merge at Columbia to form the Congaree River. CNNMoney.com named Columbia as one of America's 25 best places to retire, and U.S. News & World Report ranked the city sixth on its 2009 America's Best Affordable Places to Retire list.
- WWF House Show - August 11, 1988.
- Clash of the Champions VIII - September 12, 1989.
- Nitro - August 25, 1997.
- Thunder - April 22, 1998.
- Nitro - October 5, 1998.
- SmackDown - November 28, 2002.
- Velocity - November 30, 2002.
- RAW - September 15, 2003.
- SmackDown - December 9, 2005.
- Velocity - December 10, 2005.
- RAW - October 9, 2006.
- ECW - August 21, 2007.
- SmackDown - August 24, 2007.
- RAW - March 24, 2008.
- Heat - March 30, 2008.
- ECW - October 20, 2009.
- Superstars - October 22, 2009.
- SmackDown - October 23, 2009.
- RAW - November 28, 2011.
- NXT - June 6, 2012.
- Superstars - June 7, 2012.
- SmackDown - June 8, 2012.
- Main Event - June 26, 2013.
- SmackDown - June 28, 2013.
- 205 Live - November 29, 2016.
- Smackdown - November 29, 2016.