Colorado Springs is a Home Rule Municipality that is the county seat and most populous city of El Paso County, Colorado, United States. Colorado Springs is located in the southern portion of the state. It is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 65 miles (105 km) south of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. At 6,035 feet (1839 m) the city stands over one mile (1.6 km) above sea level, though some areas of the city are significantly higher and lower. Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, in the eastern edge of the Southern Rocky Mountains.
Arenas & venues
- SmackDown - September 19, 2002
- RAW - July 28, 2003
- SmackDown - July 31, 2003
- ECW - May 27, 2008.
- SmackDown - May 30, 2008.
- Main Event - February 19, 2014.
- SmackDown - February 21, 2014.
- Main Event - February 3, 2015.
- SmackDown - February 5, 2015.
- Main Event - November 3, 2015.
- SmackDown - November 5, 2015.
- Colorado Springs, Colorado on Wikipedia