To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Charlotte Coliseum was a multi-purpose sports and entertainment arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. It was operated by the Charlotte Coliseum Authority, which also oversees the operation of Bojangles' Coliseum, the Charlotte Convention Center, and Ovens Auditorium. It is best known as the home of the NBA's Charlotte Hornets from 1988–2002, and the Charlotte Bobcats from 2004–2005.
It hosted its final NBA basketball game on October 26, 2005, a preseason game between the Charlotte Bobcats and the Indiana Pacers.
The city of Charlotte sold the property, and the building was demolished via implosion on June 3, 2007. A mixed-use development is now planned for the space since the demolition is complete.
- Judgment Day 2003 - May 18, 2003.
- Nitro - May 3, 1999.
- WWF House Show - January 8, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - February 11, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - April 9, 1989.
- NWA-WCW The Great American Bash Tour 1989 Night 10 - July 1, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - August 19, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - December 25, 1989.
- WWF House Show - September 23, 1990.
- NWA-WCW House Show - November 4, 1990.
- Charlotte Coliseum at Wikipedia
- [ Charlotte Coliseum at Pro Fight DB]