The Cambria County War Memorial Arena is a 4,001-seat multi-purpose arena in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. It was originally built in 1950, for the Johnstown Jets of the Eastern Hockey League who occupied it until 1977. It was then home to the Johnstown Chiefs of the ECHL until their relocation in 2010 to South Carolina. Probably the most famous claim to fame for the arena was it was used in the shooting of the movie Slap Shot.
In addition to its rich ties to the world of hockey it has been host to four indoor football teams over the years, Johnstown Jackals, Johnstown J-Dogs, Johnstown Riverhawks and The Johnstown Generals. The War Memorial has also been a major venue for presidential hopefuls like John F Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Donald Trump and John Edwards. Countless major music acts like Kiss, AC/DC, Louis Armstrong, Rob Zombie and the Beach Boys have all performed at the venue.
There has been many events in the Sports entertainment world like Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Harlem Globtrotters, WWE NXT, WWE Sackdown, WCW and Impact Wrestling.
- WCW Saturday Night - March 7, 1998.
- WCW Saturday Night - March 14, 1998.
- WCW Saturday Night - June 12, 1999.
- WCW Saturday Night - June 19, 1999.
- WWF House Show - October 26, 1986.
- WWF House Show - May 30, 1987.
- WWF House Show - July 21, 1987.
- WWF House Show - October 15, 1987.
- WWF House Show - March 6, 1988.
- WWF House Show - May 21, 1988.
- NWA-WCW House Show - June 16, 1989.
- WWF House Show - July 6, 1989.
- WWF House Show - October 1, 1989.
- WWF House Show - June 27, 1990.
- WCW House Show - March 31, 1995.