The CMLL 68th Anniversary Show was a professional wrestling major show event produced by Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) that took place on September 28, 2001 in Arena Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico. The show consisted of five matches, with the main event being a Lucha de Apuestas, elimination steel cage steel cage matchmatch where all seven competitors put their mask on the line, also on the line was the right to use the name Los Infernales, the winning team would claim the name. The competitors were Último Guerrero, Rey Bucanero, Tarzan Boy, Máscara Mágica, Mephisto, Averno and El Satánico. The show also featured four Six-man tag team matches, including a match for the Mexican National Trios Championship where Olímpico, Mr. Niebla and Safari defended the title against Gran Markus, Jr., Violencia and Poder Boriqua.
The event commemorated the 68th anniversary of CMLL, the oldest professional wrestling promotion. in the world. The Anniversary show is CMLL's biggest show of the year, their Super Bowl event.
The event featured five professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they compete in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Doctor X, Mr. Mexico & Virus defeat Ricky Marvin, Sicodelico Jr. & Tigre Blanco [2:1] in a Six Man Tag Team Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- Marvin, Sicodelico & Blanco beat Dr. X, Mexico & Virus [0:1]
- Mexico pinned Sicodelico [1:1]
- Dr. X, Mexico & Virus beat Marvin, Sicodelico & Blanco [2:1]
- Apolo Dantes, Black Warrior & Shocker defeat Atlantis, Brazo de Plata & Felino [2:1] in a Six Man Tag Team Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- Atlantis, Brazo & Felino beat Dantes, Warrior & Shocker [0:1]
- Dantes, Warrior & Shocker beat Atlantis, Brazo & Felino [1:1]
- Shocker pinned Felino, Dantes pinned Brazo [2:1]
- Mr. Niebla, Olímpico & Safari (c) defeat Los Boricuas (Gran Markus, Jr., Poder Boricua & Violencia) [2:1] in a Two Out Of Three Falls Match to retain the Mexican National Trios Championship
- Dr. Wagner Jr., Fuerza Guerrera, Juventud Guerrera & Universo 2000 defeat Black Tiger, Lizmark Jr., Negro Casas & Villano IV [2:1] in an Eight Man Tag Team Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- Averno and El Satanico and Mephisto and Rey Bucanero and Tarzan Boy and Ultimo Guerrero defeat Mascara Magica in a Seven Man Mask Vs. Hair Steel Cage match