To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena (more commonly known as the Brown County Arena) is a 5,248-seat multi-purpose arena, in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, situated on the corner of Lombardi Avenue and Oneida Street, across from Lambeau Field. The arena opened on November 11, 1958.
It was the city and county's main indoor venue, until the Resch Center opened in 2002.
It also was the home arena for the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay basketball teams.
- WWF House Show - January 10, 1988.
- WWF House Show - May 10, 1990.
- WWF House Show - September 9, 1990.
- WWF House Show - November 25, 1990.
- Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena on Wikipedia