The August 8, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on July 15, 1987 at the Glens Falls Civic Center in Glens Falls, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Hillbilly Jim, The Junkyard Dog & Tito Santana defeated Bob Orton, Jr., Joe Mirto & The Magnificent Muraco (3:02)
- Following the match, Orton and Muraco argued over the ending of the match (Orton intentionally shoved Santana on top of Muraco as Muraco was attempting a superplex), and it led to the two brawling. The events would begin Muraco's slow-building face turn.
- Demolition (Ax &Smash) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Brady Boone & Sivi Afi (2:51)
- George Steele defeated Dusty Wolfe (1:48)
- The Young Stallions (Jim Powers & Paul Roma) defeated The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart) (w/ Danny Davis & Jimmy Hart) (c) by DQ (2:56)
- The Hart Foundation originally won the match when Hart used the ropes for leverage to pin Roma. Following the match, Mr. T came to the ring, explained to the referee what happened and got the decision reversed. After the match, the Roma-Powers team ran the Hart Foundation from the ring, while T hip-tossed Davis from the ring.
- Jake Roberts defeated Barry Horowitz (1:09)
- The One Man Gang (w/ Slick) defeated David Stoudemire (0:58)
- Following the match (to help get him over/reinforce him as an unstoppable monster heel), OMG hit an additional front suplex on Stoudemire, after which he hit one on the referee, ran another referee out of the ring that was trying to stop the carnage, and then hit suplexes on two other wrestlers, one of whom was Dusty Wolfe.
- Dark match: Jake Roberts defeated The Honky Tonk Man (Special Enforcer: Mr. T)
- Dark match: Hulk Hogan (c) defeated Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) to retain the WWF Championship
- "Update" segment on the Superstar Billy Graham-Butch Reed posedown from a week earlier, with Reed boasting that he would take out Graham when they meet in the ring.
- "The Battle for Bam Bam": Jimmy Hart is rejected as a potential manager.
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge: Guests are Bobby Heenan and The Islanders, who talk about Tom Zenk's recent departure from the WWF and in the process mock Rick Martel for no one willing to help him because they would be in for a beating.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.