The August 27, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on August 9, 1989 at the Selland Arena in Fresno, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart) defeated Jake Milliman & Tom Stone (3:04)
- Mr. Perfect defeated Dale Wolfe (3:16)
- Tito Santana defeated Jim Gorman (2:26)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil) defeated Riki Ataki (2:32)
- Ronnie Garvin defeated Boris Zhukov (1:13)
- The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) (w/ Jimmy Hart, Rick Martel & Slick) defeated Bob Allen & Mark Ming (3:15)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.