- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jim Duggan defeated The Barbarian
- Eddie Guerrero defeated Tokyo Magnum
- Kanyon defeated Perry Saturn
- Steve McMichael defeated Sick Boy
- Chris Jericho (sub. for Chavo Guerrero Jr.) defeated WCW TV Champion Stevie Ray to win the title at 4:55 via KO with the Liontamer after The Giant came out, as referee Mark Curtis was knocked down, and dropped Stevie with the chokeslam as he had Jericho set up for the Slapjack; prior to the bout, Guerrero came out looking for Pepe, with Jericho then appearing with Pepe in hand; moments later, Guerrero followed Jericho backstage with Jericho then beating Guerrero up off camera; Jericho then came back out, a broken Pepe in hand, and challenged Stevie Ray in Guerrero's place
- Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Psychosis and Lizmark Jr.
- Lex Luger defeated WCW US Champion Bret Hart via submission to win the title with the Torture Rack at 13:32 after avoiding being hit by Hart's foreign object; after the bout, Kevin Nash, Sting, and Konnan came out to celebrate the title win
- WCW Cruiserweight Champion Juventud Guerrera defeated Kidman
- Horace defeated Raven
- Konnan defeated Curt Hennig via disqualification
- Sting & Kevin Nash defeated The Giant & Scott Hall via disqualification
- WCW World Champion Bill Goldberg defeated Meng
- Nitro #152
- [Nitro #152 on WWE Network]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.