The April 5, 2001 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's Smackdown brand, which took place on April 3, 2001 at the Myriad Convention Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Three On Two Handicap Match: Kane & The Undertaker defeated The Right To Censor (Bull Buchanan, Steven Richards & The Good Father) (4:18)
- Singles Match: Rhyno defeated K-Kwik (1:26)
- Two On One Handicap Match: Kurt Angle & William Regal defeated Chris Benoit (2:59)
- Singles Match: Jeff Hardy (w / Lita & Matt Hardy) defeated The Big Show (3:08)
- Six Man Tag Team Match: The X-Factor (Albert, Justin Credible & X-Pac) defeated Billy Gunn, Grand Master Sexay & Steve Blackman (4:38)
- WWF Intercontinental Title Match: Triple H (w / Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) defeated Chris Jericho (c) (7:30)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.