- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Mike Knox defeated Ricky Ortiz
- Tyson Kidd (w/ Natalya Neidhart) defeated Finlay (10:35)
- Christian (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer ended in a no contest in a ECW World Championship Match (13:53)
- Featured an opening video package recapping Christian beating ECW World Champion Jack Swagger for the title at Backlash 2009, set to The Veer Union's "Seasons;"
- Included an in-ring promo by Christian regarding his title win, during which he said it was the greatest moment in his career.
- Moments later, Tommy Dreamer, in a suit and tie, came out, congratulated Christian, and said finally ECW had a champion that truly represented the company.
- He then said he had less than six weeks before his contract expired and had to win the championship one more time or he would walk away.
- After Dreamer challenged Christian to a title match, Christian offered to put the title up later in the show.
- Moments later, Jack Swagger appeared at the entrance stage, said Christian's win was a fluke, and Dreamer was a joke.
- Swagger then said he had a rematch coming to him at Judgment Day and that no one should get a title shot before him.
- Tiffany then appeared and said Swagger would get his shot at Judgment Day and Dreamer would get his shot later in the broadcast.
- Featured a promo by Vladimir Kozlov, decked out in a Russian military uniform, at the entrance stage in which he said there was no one in ECW that could compete with him and he would achieve global domination.
- Included Gregory Helms conducting a backstage interview with Evan Bourne in which Bourne said he wanted a title shot.
- Featured an ad promoting Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kane to take place Friday on Smackdown!, with the winner earning a title shot against World Heavyweight Champion Edge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.