The April 20, 2020 Edition of RAW was a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand which took place on April 20, 2020 at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. It was originally scheduled to be hosted at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina, but was relocated due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Drew McIntyre issued the challenge to The Monday Night Messiah, but soon found himself having to deal with a sneak attack from Andrade, but fought off the United States Champion with a pair of Claymore Kicks.
Though Theory had Zelina Vega shouting advice to him from the commentary table, it was not enough for the 23-year-old to end Aleister Black’s Money in the Bank hopes. The Dutch Destroyer felled Theory with a devastating Black Mass.
One week after viciously breaking Sarah Logan’s arm with a stomp, Shayna Baszler used the same method to pick up the win over NXT’s Indi Hartwell. However, the punishment did not stop at the bell. The Queen of Spades sandwiched Hartwell’s arm in a ladder and stomped it once again, sending a message to the rest of her Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match opponents.
The high-flying duo of Ricochet & Alexander bounced back after last week’s loss to The Viking Raiders, picking up the win after hitting Thorne with a Recoil and a Lumbar Check.
Kairi Sane had The Irresistible Force down to one knee in this rematch from last Monday, but it was not enough to keep Jax down. Nia recovered and crushed Sane with a Samoan Drop to get the three count.
The veteran MVP put the up-and-coming Apollo Crews to the test, but Crews prevailed, planting the former United States Champion into the mat with the Toss Powerbomb for the win and punching his ticket to the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
Former Riott Squad teammates collided on Monday night, with Liv Morgan driving Ruby Riott face first into the canvas to pick up the W.
The disciple of Seth Rollins thought youth would be his ticket to the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but Rey Mysterio showed that experience was superior and defeated Murphy to earn his way WWE Money in the Bank.
NXT’s Kayden Carter nearly pulled the upset off, catching The Queen off at several junctures, but Flair fought back and put Carter away with the Figure Eight. Now, the NXT Women’s Champion has her eye on Mia Yim. She may "swing by" the black-and-gold brand this Wednesday to see if The HBIC is around.
Tozawa was looking to capitalize on his victory in the Interim NXT Cruiserweight Title Tournament with a win over the United States Champion, but Andrade stopped his aggressive opponent with a Hammerlock DDT.
With The Street Profits singing her praises on commentary, Bianca Belair powered her way to victory with the KOD.
The WWE Champion took Garza out with a Claymore Kick, and then delivered the same fate to Austin Theory when Zelina Vega sent him after McIntyre.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Aleister Black defeated Austin Theory in a Men’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Match (11:45)
- Shayna Baszler defeated Indi Hartwell by referee decision (1:00)
- Ricochet & Cedric Alexander defeated Shane Thorne & Brendan Vink (3:10)
- Nia Jax defeated Kairi Sane (4:10)
- Apollo Crews defeated MVP in a Men’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Match (8:10)
- Liv Morgan defeated Ruby Riott (3:20)
- Rey Mysterio defeated Murphy in a Men’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Match (15:05)
- Charlotte Flair defeated Kayden Carter (2:45)
- Andrade (w/ Zelina Vega) defeated Akira Tozawa (4:55)
- Bianca Belair defeated Santana Garrett (4:15)
- Drew McIntyre defeated Angel Garza (w/ Andrade, Austin Theory & Zelina Vega) (5:05)
Other on-screen talent