The April 12, 2001 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's Smackdown brand, which took place on April 10, 2001 at the First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Albert defeated Spike Dudley
- Chyna defeated Ivory
- Kurt Angle, William Regal, Edge & Christian defeated Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit
- Rhyno vs. Hardcore Holly
- Kane & The Undertaker defeated Kaientai & Big Show
- Test defeated Val Venis
- Jeff Hardy defeated Triple H to become the Intercontinental Champion
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.