The April 1, 1990 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on March 7, 1990 at the Cow Palace in San Francisco, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jim Duggan defeated Bob Bradley
- Bad News Brown defeated Mark Ming
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil) defeated Omar Atlas
- The Barbarian (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Jerry Monti
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeated Black Bart & The Black Knight
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.