Amarillo is the fourteenth most populous city in the state of Texas, the largest in the Texas Panhandle and the seat of Potter County. A portion of the city extends into Randall County. The population was 190,695 at the 2010 census (105,486 in Potter County, and 85,209 in Randall). The Amarillo metropolitan area has an estimated population of 236,113 in four counties.
Amarillo, originally named Oneida, is situated in the Llano Estacado region. The availability of the railroad and freight service provided by the Fort Worth and Denver City Railroad contributed to the city's growth as a cattle marketing center in the late 19th century. Amarillo is the regional economic center for the Texas Panhandle, and is economically important to Eastern New Mexico and the Oklahoma Panhandle.
- NWA Western States - January 3, 1957.
- NWA Western States - January 10, 1957.
- NWA Western States - January 17, 1957.
- NWA Western States - January 31, 1957.
- NWA Western States - February 7, 1957.
- NWA Western States - October 27, 1960.
- NWA-WCW The Great American Bash Tour 1989 Night 26 - July 18, 1989.
- WCW Pro - July 22, 1989.
- WCW Pro - July 29, 1989.
- WCW Pro - August 5, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - February 15, 1992.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - February 22, 1992.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - February 29, 1992.
- Terry Funk's Wrestlefest 1997 - September 11, 1997.
- TNA House Show - May 22, 2009.
- WWE House Show - July 6, 2012.
- WWE House Show - May 12, 2013.
- Amarillo, Texas on Wikipedia