For the American professional wrestler also known as Lionheart, see Chris Jericho. Adrian McCallum (December 17, 1982 - June 19, 2019) was an English professional wrestler who worked under the name Lionheart. He made his debut in 2002 for British Championship Wrestling in Barrhead. He spent several years expanding his resume on the Scottish Wrestling scene in companies Premier British Wrestling, Insane Championship Wrestling, Scottish Wrestling Alliance and more. He made his English debut for WrestleZone Wrestling as well as his Irish debut for Irish Whip Wrestling in 2004, joining fellow BCW alumni Drew Galloway as a regular on the English companies shows. He continued his expansion within England by competing for various other promotions before landing in the now defunct One Pro Wrestling (1PW) in 2006. He would eventually become the group's last ever World heavyweight Champion in 2011.
In that same year, Lionheart made history by becoming the first British wrestler to compete for both TNA and WWE in the same year, an as yet unmatched accolade. He retired at the end of 2012, after failing to secure a full-time contract with either promotion, however returned a short time later to mixed reviews. In 2013, he began an online feud with then TNA superstar AJ Styles, which resulted in a grudge match between the two in March 2014. In the same match, Lionheart suffered a broken neck in two places after taking the Styles Clash while tucking his head.
- Finishing moves
- Frog Splash
- Signature moves
- Rock Bottom
Championships and Accomplishments
- British Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- British Championship Wrestling Openweight Championship (1 time)
- DPW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- 1PW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- PBW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- PBW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Wolfgang
- RDW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- NWA Scottish Heavyweight Championship (2 times)